Sunday, November 3 is National Sandwich Day. We cover a lot of “free food days” here, because we love you and we want you to be fed. So I need to admit to you up front that there are no free sandwiches on Sunday, at least without purchase of an equal or greater sandwich.
It’s yet another holiday based around getting your hands on free grub. On Halloween, you politely take candy from the mouths of your neighbors. On National Sandwich Day, you’re looking for cheap grub from Potbelly, Quiznos, Dog Haus, and other restaurants. So, make lunch plans now to honor John Montagu, the fourth Earl of Sandwich and namesake of your cherished bread-based meal.
Happy Sandwich Day Messages to Share with Family, Friends
1. The best thing about sandwiches is that you can make them the way you want by stuffing anything between two layers of breads…. Happy Sandwich Day.
2. Sandwiches have been an all time favourites from schools to offices….. Wishing you a very Happy Sandwich Day with lots of yummy sandwiches on your platter.
3. From breakfasts to lunches to dinners, the one thing that fits all the meals is SANDWICH….. Best wishes to you on Sandwich Day.
4. On the occasion of Sandwich Day, I want to remind you to use your creative skills to prepare some yummilicious sandwiches to suit every mood and taste.
5. Whether your fridge is loaded with stuff or it is running out of stuff, you are always sorted because you have sandwiches on the menu….. Happy Sandwich Day.
6. No matter what age you are, what meal you are eating…. The safest choice of a meal are sandwiches….. Have a Happy Sandwich Day.
7. Feel free to use any kind of stuffing to make the sandwich of your choice…. Happy Sandwich Day for it is surely the most flexible and easiest thing to cook.
8. When you are running late, sandwiches are your best friend because they take no time to cook and are also filling…. Best wishes on Sandwich Day.